Love You 4ever !!!

Love You 4ever !!!

Monday, November 12, 2012

another normal day

Woke up in da morning n went to work...
she called me, to wake me up, so sorry i'm still sleeping never answer her call..
She must be worried about me being late to work..
She care about me so much.. I'm so touched... :')
I was late for work.. damn.. juz 1 min. late... haiz... A bad record...
>.<
After that a cup of Starbucks Frappuccino made my day..
but.. juz not satisfied cuz drinking without u its like nothing... it's tasteless...
She called me at my break, we talked for a while than i'm back to work..
After finished working, we talk on da phone again..
den i went out to hav supper with a bunch of crazy ppl.. haha..
we joked like hell..
den when i'm back home.. we get back on the phone again.. she is tired tat time..
juz don feel like disturbing her.. cuz she had to get more rest...
then the call goes on all night..
I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH MY BABE !!! <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
vry normal boy ... innocent type .. likes music vry much...Michael Jackson's #1 fan .. Justin Bieber's fan , SNSD girls generation's follower... A lazy boy .. get scared and panic wen exam is near!!