Love You 4ever !!!

Love You 4ever !!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

its one of my favourite gift...

2day quite a good day..
But the sad thing is that u're still not wif me.. haiz.. 
MISS YOU.. huhuhuhu :'(
u rang me at the evening n tell me that u were at the seaside,
n u like it so much there.. The moment u say that.. 
I really hope i was there with u looking at the sea listening to the sounds of the waves, picking sea shells n building sand castles 2gether.. haiz... it's still a dream that never come true..
I hope this dream will come true some days..
on the call u told me that u made me a gift..
i was so excited to know wat was it.. 
let me tell u~~ 
That is one of the most special n beautiful gift u gave me...
I will never 4get this gift till the rest of my life.. Thx a lot !!
LOVE U SO MUCH MY BABE EN !!


ML <3 YE
I Miss U

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
vry normal boy ... innocent type .. likes music vry much...Michael Jackson's #1 fan .. Justin Bieber's fan , SNSD girls generation's follower... A lazy boy .. get scared and panic wen exam is near!!